A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Neblett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Neblett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neblett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Neblett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy American River Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Neblett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Neblett practice?
- Dr. Peter Neblett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Neblett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocklin, CA.
See Rocklin Orthopedic Surgeons.