A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Neblett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neblett
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Neblett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Neblett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neblett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Neblett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy American River Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Neblett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Neblett practice?
- Dr. Peter Neblett has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Neblett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocklin, CA.
See Rocklin Surgeons.