Dr. Peter Neligan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Neligan?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Peter Neligan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Outstanding Skilled Physician

Dr. Neligan is a wonderful, highly skilled, and caring physician who changed my life for the better. I had a lumpectomy which left me scarred with lymphedema and in great pain post-radiation. Dr. Neligan explained with compassion and a high level of expertise a surgical procedure which he later performed. The surgery that he performed freed me from all the pain I had lived with for several years. I found Dr. Neligan to be highly professional following through on all appointments and procedures that were scheduled. As a health professional myself, I believe he is one of the finest physicians Seattle has to offer.

May 6th, 2012

Do not go to this doctor.

I was diagnoised with squamous cell carcinoma and was seen by the head and neck doctors and a plan was made to remove the cancer and reconstruct my face. It was a 16 hr surgery. long story short. Dr. Neligan was the man who did my reconstruction. 3 - 4 months after surgery I under went 30 treatments of radiation. after the radiation about 8 months after the hard wear holding my jaws together started to come through the skiin. Now dr.neligan saw me and told me it was essential that this be fixed before to much damage was done. He had me schedualed for another surgery to fix the problem. a date was set by his office then same day i got a call saying he was leaving the country and I ws not gonna recieve my surgery to fix the problem. He told me i would be the last patient before he left because it had to be fixed asap. But he left anyways and my face completely fell apart because i had to wait to find another doctor who could do it. and as of today the lower half of my face,both sids of my jaw has collasped in on its self. I have no chin, no lower teeth now, no lower lip, and I cannot open my mouth to eat. Basically because he did not care enough as he said he did to think about me and what would happen. He just don`t care about his patients. If its a little difficult he backs away. dont follow through with his promises to the patients. Mine was the worst case senario because i was born with a rare disease and the head and neck cancer added to that posed a huge challenge. He did the work then when it started to have problems and started to fall apart he packed his bags and ran. Because of that I now live with a feeding tube look like something out of a horror comic. I would not suggest this doctor to anyone unless u are looking to have a life time of complications related to his surgery.

April 17th, 2012

Doesn't spend the time needed to do a proper diagnosis.

Flew all the away across the country to see Dr. Neligan. He saw me for all of 10 minutes, even though I had a extremely complex case, he made it seem it was no problem in correcting. He performed a two hour surgery and didn't even correct several things we discussed prior to surgery. Needless to say I'm not fixed and he neglected to contact me after the surgery. It took constant calling and emails before he responded, finally TWO months later he responds and says there is nothing he could do, not even a follow up Appt. Even though he knew I had a severe problem before and after the surgery, which he even admitted after surgery what the problem was. I explained in detail to his PA what a prior surgeon did and yet he ignored what my PT explained to me were causing some of my issues and I still have the same problems after he rejected to correct them as my PT didn't understand. That's the Problem with these so Called Top notch surgeons, they listen to NO one, so unless you live in the Seattle area I wouldn't waste the trip. At least the University of Pittsburgh is taking a strong interest in something Dr. Neligan didn't think needed to be fixed.

August 24th, 2010

fortunate One

i could not imagine a better scenario than Dr. Neligan and his staff at the U of W

June 4th, 2016