A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Newen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Newen, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Newen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ngoc-Nhi Newen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Newen practice?
- Dr. Peter Newen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Newen practices Plastic Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Beach Surgeons.