A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ngo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ngo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ngo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Duy Ngo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Peter Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ngo practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.