A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nguyen, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nguyen, MD, DO is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Van Nguyen MD and DO is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Peter Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.