A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nguyen, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Van Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Peter Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.