A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nicholas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Nicholas MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Peter Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nicholas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Rheumatologists.