Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner

2.0

THE WORST DR. I'VE EVER HAD! show details THE WORST DR. I'VE EVER HAD!
by Bill on Oct 3rd, 2015

Oh Boy! A surgeon in Vietnam with arthritis in his knees! I'm sure "Dr.Nici" was proficient at some point.. Now? I've been seeing him (he doesn't seem to see me) for 11 months. It's disconcerting that every visit I'm a total stranger. It honestly took 7 mo. to address my most serious issue! 7 painfully long months. Had an unrelated surgery during this time which the surgeon was canceling due to heart enlargement. Dr Nici overrode the decision thinking the issue was entirely different. HE DOES NOT LISTEN!! EVER! His staff has made mistake after mistake. If you have a sore throat..see him. Anything else don't waste your time. Worst doc ive ever had. He's brash, rude, you are always wrong, he never listens!

grateful 2 find this md show details grateful 2 find this md
Jun 4th, 2014

This doctor takes a very aggressive way to help with medical problems and does not hesitate to get prompt referrals to specialists. Doctor takes a thorough assessment and goes over need and what is not needed in medication. The front office is professional and the medical staff including medical assistants and rad techs treat you with respect and courtesy. If you need a doctor don't hesitate to go to this office as they have made me feel that my care was very important.