A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nickles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nickles, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickles graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nickles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Art Nickles MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Nickles practice?
- Dr. Peter Nickles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Nickles practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Eastpointe Allergists and Eastpointe Pediatricians.