A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieh graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nieh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Nieh practice?
Dr. Peter Nieh practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.