A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieh graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nieh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Nieh MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Nieh practice?
- Dr. Peter Nieh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Nieh practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.