A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nieh
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Nieh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieh graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nieh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Nieh MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Nieh practice?
- Dr. Peter Nieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nieh practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.