Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Nieh was an excellent surgeon for my mother. His staff on the other hand in his office is very insufficient and have no patience making make numerous mistakes when ordering tests, etc. A patient is forced to see a staff member every so often and they will not let schedule or let you in to see Dr. Nieh every time. NOT GOOD! A patient should be able to make an appt. with their Dr. and see them and not just someone on their staff especially when the staff person has made numerous mistakes with a patient.

Very Compassionate show details Very Compassionate
by Shan B. on Apr 11th, 2013

I remember feeling helpless when I got the devastating news. I am thankful to Dr. Nieh and his staff for helping me through such a difficult time. He was very compassionate and interested in how surgery would impact my life (being so young). I was impressed with his team and the way they handled my aggressive cancer treatment.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Rob K on Apr 5th, 2013

My first meeting with Dr Nieh was 45 minutes long as he explained every type of treatment available to me. He was kind and sensitive and would have spent more time with me if I needed it. The staff during pre-op treated me like I was in a 5 star hotel. Have not had follow up yet but I am so pleased with Dr Nieh and his team at Emory.

I would highly recommend Dr Nieh show details I would highly recommend Dr Nieh
Sep 15th, 2011

I found overall that Dr Nieh has an above average rating in every area of importance to me, as a patient. When it comes to his staff and time waiting and even bedside manner, all of which was acceptable, are of no real significance. The patient must feel confident and assured the doctor is well informed and competent in his care and advice, of which I give Dr Nieh an excellent rating. I would highly recommend Dr Nieh in all areas of Urology.

Feb 22nd, 2011

Doctor Nieh does not like to spend time answering questions or explaining things. He is very abrupt and almost rude. I'm sure that he is very smart, but that does no good if you can't talk to him. He needs communication training.