A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Niemann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joachim Niemann MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Niemann practice?
- Dr. Peter Niemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Niemann practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Port Charlotte Internists.