A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niemczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Niemczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Niemczyk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemczyk graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Niemczyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Niemczyk MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Niemczyk practice?
- Dr. Peter Niemczyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Niemczyk practices Urology near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Urologists.