Dr. Peter Nigri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nigri?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nigri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

Superb Man, great Physician

Without question, a medical professional with the manner of a warm, Empathetic listener and gives guidance according. Dr. Nigri gives great comfort to a patient in this gracious way. His knowledge is expansive and of uber quality.

December 3rd, 2015

Don't go here. Claims they do scans in there office..say it's a cat scan but really just an xray.

December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Nigri is a horrible doctor I do not recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is terrible. I had pain in my ear for 8 months, continuously going back to him. He insisted everything was normal and ordered a scan, a scan that I asked for. Instead of ordering a scan for my ear he ordered one of my neck! When I was told by a different doctor my ear was not scaned I was livid. I went back to Dr. Nigri and instead of listening to my problem he yelled at me. He told me that I was completely fine and that a scan of my ear would show nothing. Do not go to him, he's cocky and if you have a problem that's anything out of the norm he wont do much to figure it out.

April 29th, 2012

Very dissapointed ,to say the truth ,ashamed...

As sick as i have been for years ,he was my last hope;so I thought.A Dr. as he would have looked more in to my problem as I touched his hand and said,begged (I should say) Please Help Me<I can't take this anymore.Well,he might of been having a bad day ,never as bad as mine.So life went on.It all got worse,hearing,got worse,dizziness,balance,pain,not able to enjoy this Beautiful life!One Amazing doc,so well known looked into my sore ears,checked for lumps around my neck ,,as many times my primary did,and send me home,there the Goverment payed for me,a couple of hundred bucks I can't not pay ,cause I can't work ,my ear problems wont let me,how ironic...lol Yes I am Ashmed!!! even to be writing this about this man's poor care for me,..Good day ,Sir.

March 29th, 2017