A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nigrovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nigrovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nigrovic, MD is board certified in Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigrovic graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nigrovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrija Nigrovic MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Nigrovic practice?
- Dr. Peter Nigrovic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Nigrovic practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Rheumatologists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.