A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nigrovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nigrovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nigrovic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nigrovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nigrovic, MD is board certified in Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigrovic graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nigrovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrija Nigrovic MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Nigrovic practice?
- Dr. Peter Nigrovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nigrovic practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Rheumatologists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.