Learn more about Dr. Peter Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nixon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nixon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nixon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nixon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Nixon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Nixon practice?
- Dr. Peter Nixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nixon practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.