Dr. Peter Nixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nixon?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nixon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2016

Three years ago I began to develop a retina problem and was referred to Dr. Nixon. He has cared for me since that time changing what felt like a hopeless condition into a much improved, fully functioning state. He is extremely competent and caring. I feel very fortunate to be in his care.

October 26th, 2016

Dear Greedy Doctor

Thanks for the injection that caused glaucoma so you thought my eye would blow out-2 years ago-and you want 200 to 500 a visit now--? I do not qualify for MAP-cannot afford the eye drops-300 each bottle-you want me to have two-and I was denied disability twice-have not gone blind yet but if I do it will cost taxpayers more than it already has-thank you for the privilege of even seeing you-you did see me when I had insurance-cannot afford Obamacare-400 a money-so thanks for nothing.

July 15th, 2016

Dr. Nixon is the BEST!

Dr. Nixon and his staff are simply amazing! Everyone in the office is caring, compassionate, and courteous. He is an EXCELLENT physician - very professional and knowledgeable, and always has your best interests at heart.

June 8th, 2016

Mrs.

I found Dr. Nixon to be professional and caring, with an exceptional expertise in his field of medicine. He listened to my concerns, and he explained thoroughly the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to others.

May 10th, 2016

Highly Recommend Dr Nixon

Before meeting Dr Nixon, I heard rave reviews from other doctors and patients. He lived up to the hype. From what I've heard and experienced, he is very good at diagnosis/treatment...but is as good or better listening/explaining and empathizing. He's great...see for yourself.

April 26th, 2016

Dr. Nixon is awesome, caring, compassionate & attentive. I highly recommend!

February 28th, 2015

I appreciate the attention to detail, explaining my problem in a way I could understand. He's very positive, encouraging, and knowledgeable.

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Nixon is amazing, great bedside manner. His staff is always very professional and polite.

February 10th, 2015

Wait times can get long but I am sure some appts. just take longer than expected.

February 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Nixon's for two years and am very pleased with his expertise and demeanor. I have a retina condition that has improved greatly while under his care. He is an excellent physician!

February 8th, 2015

Great doctor

I took my elderly mother to Dr. Nixon 4 years ago. She was diagnosed with macular degeneration. Dr. Nixon's care and expertise has helped my mother retain her vision and ward off the progression of the disease. He is very personable and an excellent doctor. Highly recommend his services.

July 7th, 2014

Dr. Nixon is wonderful!

I truly appreciate Dr. Nixon's kind and friendly demeanor and his clear descriptions of everything that is going on with me. Although, the wait time at their office can be a bit long this is because they are committed to seeing patients on the same day. Eye issues are often very urgent and need immediate attention, I guess? His staff is wonderful and friendly and efficient. I truly appreciate that he has a medical scribe taking notes during our meeting since I believe it allows him to focus more on me as a patient. I see several doctors a week right now because of some health complications so I know a good doctor when I encounter one and Dr. Nixon and his team are great!