Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Nock
Dr. Peter Nock, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Nock is affiliated with Licking Memorial Hospital, E W Sparrow Hosp, Lansing, Mi and Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Nock has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Peter Nock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, OH.
Dr. Abdul-Karim Elhabyan
Newark, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Aruna Gowda
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Newark, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Asegid Kebede
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Newark, OH 0 mi25