A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Noronha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noronha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noronha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Noronha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Noronha graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Noronha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Noronha MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Noronha practice?
- Dr. Peter Noronha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Noronha practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.