A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Noronha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Noronha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noronha graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Noronha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Noronha MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Noronha practice?
- Dr. Peter Noronha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Noronha practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.