A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Norton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Norton MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Norton practice?
- Dr. Peter Norton has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Norton practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.