A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Novota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Novota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novota
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Novota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Novota, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novota graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Novota has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Novota MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Novota practice?
- Dr. Peter Novota has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Novota practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians.