Learn more about Dr. Peter Novota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Novota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Novota, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novota graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novota has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Novota practice?
Dr. Peter Novota practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians.