A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Novota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Novota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novota
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Novota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Novota, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novota graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Novota has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Novota MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Novota practice?
- Dr. Peter Novota has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Novota practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians.