Dr. Peter Nowotarski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nowotarski?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nowotarski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

Outstanding!

Dr Nowotarski, aka Dr Nowa, put me back together agter a major car wreck, 6 pelvic fratures, 3 torn knee ligaments and some other injuries. I was expected to be out of work about a year, had me back to partial duty in 4 months! Great personality and knowledgeable!!

January 4th, 2017

In 2005 I had a head on collision. Dr. Nowotarski took care of me and operated on my leg several times. He was wonderful.

Greatest Dr. ever. He fixed my leg that I broke in 17 places. Couldn't ask for a better surgeon. Thank God for him....

September 22nd, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

GREAT SURGEON FOR PELVIS, HIP, AND FEMUR, BUT FOLLOW UP APPT.S MOSTLY WITH P.A.'S. I'M SURE HE'S JUST A VERY BUSY DR. DOING ALOT OF SURGERIE'S, AND CAN'T FIND TIME FOR FOLLOW UP'S IN OFFICE. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO LET HIM DO YOUR SURGERY FOR A GOOD OUTCOME.

July 13th, 2012

It is wonderful to meet a professional that even though being with patients all day, does not loose the care and attention when addressing you. In 40 years of my life, being hospitalized for several times, this was the first time that I enjoyed being a patient.

December 10th, 2011

Mrs Frankie Burrell

Dr Nowotarski is one of the best. He operated on my son after he had a horrible sky diving accident. My son is my miracle child. We could have lost him. Thanks to Dr. Nowotarski and God he is alive. My son has a long road ahead but I thank God everyday for not taking him.

January 13th, 2011

Best!!!

I would definitely recommend Dr. Nowo. He was & is so awesome with my daughter. She was in a really bad car wreck and we were lucky enough that he was at the hospital she was taken to. I would never allow any other ortho. to touch me or my family but him. I believe because of him my daughter can walk and walk very well! Her injuries were very severe, she shattered her acetabulum and her ankle. She was taken to another hospital to start with and had to stay over night to have her spleen repaired, before being transferred to Erlanger. One of the doctors there said she wouldn't walk without a severe limb. Well she walks without one at all today- She is 5 1/2 months out from surgery and doing great!! I thank God for Dr. Nowo!! He is a very caring and honest doctor. He tells you the truth but he honestly does the absolute best he can for you and he cares what the out come is for you.

July 27th, 2009

I had a type 3 pilon fracture in my ankle and nearly lost my life. Dr. Nowotarski was able to go and in place the appropriate plates and screws required to fix my ankle. Any other Ortho would have had to fuse my bones together. He is an amazing Doctor and an amazing man. Really caring and great bedside manner.

June 12th, 2009

great MD. I had several breaks. He saved my life and my limbs. I cannot say enought good about his practice.