Orthopedic Surgeons

979 E 3rd St
Suite A450
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-778-5995
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Blessed to Have As Our Doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Nowotarski performed multiple surgeries on me and my husband after a horrific auto wreck. We are 3 months out from our surgeries, but are making great progress. Dr. Nowotarski is the most compassionate, caring, and full of passion doctor I've ever met. While we are not from the Chattanooga area and had no prior knowledge of the medical community there, we have heard nothing but positive comments about Dr. Nowotarski. Even though we are home recovering, we will continue to travel back to Chattanooga for care. If you need an orthopedic surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Peter Nowotarski.

Jul 13th, 2012

It is wonderful to meet a professional that even though being with patients all day, does not loose the care and attention when addressing you. In 40 years of my life, being hospitalized for several times, this was the first time that I enjoyed being a patient.

|  Mrs Frankie Burrell  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

Dr Nowotarski is one of the best. He operated on my son after he had a horrible sky diving accident. My son is my miracle child. We could have lost him. Thanks to Dr. Nowotarski and God he is alive. My son has a long road ahead but I thank God everyday for not taking him.

|  Best!!!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Nowo. He was & is so awesome with my daughter. She was in a really bad car wreck and we were lucky enough that he was at the hospital she was taken to. I would never allow any other ortho. to touch me or my family but him. I believe because of him my daughter can walk and walk very well! Her injuries were very severe, she shattered her acetabulum and her ankle. She was taken to another hospital to start with and had to stay over night to have her spleen repaired, before being transferred to Erlanger. One of the doctors there said she wouldn't walk without a severe limb. Well she walks without one at all today- She is 5 1/2 months out from surgery and doing great!! I thank God for Dr. Nowo!! He is a very caring and honest doctor. He tells you the truth but he honestly does the absolute best he can for you and he cares what the out come is for you.

Jul 27th, 2009

I had a type 3 pilon fracture in my ankle and nearly lost my life. Dr. Nowotarski was able to go and in place the appropriate plates and screws required to fix my ankle. Any other Ortho would have had to fuse my bones together. He is an amazing Doctor and an amazing man. Really caring and great bedside manner.

Jun 11th, 2009

great MD. I had several breaks. He saved my life and my limbs. I cannot say enought good about his practice.

Jun 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Surgery: Very nice, informative and caring doctor that helped my sister-in-law with a very needed surgery on her leg. Very understanding about the additional time needed to translate to the patient.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com