Overall Review

March 13th, 2014
Dr. Nutson
The first time that I met Dr. Nutson, he was very attentive. The next time I saw him, he did not pay any attention to what I was telling him. Then I saw his assistant and she did the same thing, but I did realize that she did not know what she was talking about. It is impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Nutson. At this time I don't feel very cared for.

February 13th, 2012
Bumbling, Forgetful and Unhelpful
Dr. Nutson and his staff seem overwhelmed and angry. He is in a terrible rush, and focused not on my concerns, but on checking off the boxes. I have specific unresolved health concerns that he brushes off, instead focusing on one-size-fits-all lab results and belittling referrals to counseling instead of trying to solve my actual problems. He treats me like a head case and not like a human being deserving of respect and proper treatment. What a nightmare!

November 30th, 2010
Excellent doctor
Dr. Nutson is perhaps the best primary care doctor I've ever had. He sees me personally; I've never been shunted off to incompetent medical techs or had my concerns dismissed. He is very courteous and has been spot-on in diagnosing problems every time I've come to him with something wrong. When my blood pressure was high he was able to clearly explain exactly what the different types of drugs were and how they operated. Everything is computerized and well-organized; I'm taking 8 or so different meds and I've never had a doctor who tracks them so well or conscientiously. He always calls to report the results of lab tests. Overall, an excellent doctor.

January 12th, 2010
My husband and I was so pleased with our visit
He is very attentive and caring. We are very happy we found him.

November 23rd, 2008
Best personal physician I have ever had.
Dr. Nutson is the best personal physician I have ever had. He is intelligent, thorough, respectful, communicates well, spends time with me, and calls be personally with my lab results. I am not sure what more one could expect in an internist. He is terrific!!!