Learn more about Dr. Peter O'Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter O'Dwyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dwyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mouth Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dwyer graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Dwyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O'Dwyer MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O'Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Peter O'Dwyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.