A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter O'Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter O'Dwyer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mouth Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dwyer graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Dwyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. O'Dwyer practice?
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.