A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter O'Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter O'Dwyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dwyer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. O'Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mouth Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dwyer graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Dwyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O'Dwyer MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O'Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Peter O'Dwyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter O'Dwyer practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.