A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter O'Neill, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Neill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Neill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter E. O'Neill practice?
Dr. Peter O'Neill practices Dermatology near Uniondale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Uniondale Dermatologists.