A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter O'Neill, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Neill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward O'Neill MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Peter O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter O'Neill practices Dermatology near Uniondale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Uniondale Dermatologists.