A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Oliver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Forrest Oliver MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Peter Oliver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Oliver practices Surgery near San Andreas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See San Andreas Surgeons.