Learn more about Dr. Peter Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Oliver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Oliver practice?
Dr. Peter Oliver practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Andreas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See San Andreas Surgeons.