A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Oskanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Oskanian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oskanian
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Oskanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Oskanian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskanian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oskanian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O Oskanian MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Oskanian practice?
- Dr. Peter Oskanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Oskanian practices Urology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Royersford Urologists.