A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Oskanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Oskanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Oskanian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskanian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oskanian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ohanes Oskanian MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Oskanian practice?
- Dr. Peter Oskanian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Oskanian practices Urology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Phoenixville Urologists.