A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ott
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ott MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ott practice?
- Dr. Peter Ott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.