A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ott MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ott practice?
- Dr. Peter Ott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.