Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Ott
Dr. Peter Ott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Ott is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Ott has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Peter Ott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Karl Kern
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. Mark Friedman
Tucson, AZ 0 mi42
Dr. John Sweetenham
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi39