inactive

Peter Ott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 28th, 2016
Simply the best there is. Without him I would not be alive

November 18th, 2015
Best Doctor in the world
I love Dr.Ott, he is wonderful, i love how he explains things to me to were i can understand it, he fixed my Afib, and i am felling wonderful , when i was in the hospital both times he came often to see me,. Thank you Dr. Ott for everything !

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Ott spent more time educating the students he brought with him, then he did educating me on my Afib. Not interested in recent tests from other Dr's. 2 min exam and out the door with prescrition. He may be a good surgen but has NO beside manor at all.

January 19th, 2010
I have lived with heart failure for 13 years, and have had a defibrillator the whole time. I have had 6 different and skilled people place them for me, and Dr. Ott is by far the most skilled, attentive and knowlegable of all of them from institutions such as Stanford U Hospital, St. Paul Heart and Minnesota Heart Institute. I come to Arizona to replace my defibrillators with Dr. Ott because he is so especially good.

October 10th, 2009
Poor bedside manner, came in angry after making ME wait an hour. Surgical procedure very painful, no reguard for patients pain! Poor communications on procedures. Would not recommend him to any of my friemds.

July 14th, 2009
Dr Ott is very easy to communicate with he listens and checks thoroughly. His staff is a little off on time but he is a good doctor, person a little busy, overall he makes his patients feel comfortable and will to do what it takes to getting his patient well or better. I know he is blessed and does well