Dr. Peter Ove MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Annapolis, MD

3.9

September 6th, 2016
Caring physician
Dr. Ove sat for over an hour explaining my cancer and all of the options for treatments. Then he went through each treatment and we discussed pros & cons. He didn't make my decision for me but he sure was a great help in the decision I made and he was happy with my choice. I would recommend him to anyone in need of radiation treatment.

July 9th, 2016
Great treatment and results
59 yr old male, ruptured quad tendon in fall. Great care from Dr Ove and team. Was back at work in week (light duty) 8 weeks had full mobility and with continued at therapy at home, full recovery..

January 14th, 2016
Felt comfortable with entire visit. Shares test results, x-rays, etc. and explains everything in very easy to understand terminology.

December 22nd, 2015
I would recommend him to everyone I know. And I will return for ortho services, as I have the need.

April 24th, 2013
I had to have a relatively simple surgery, repair of the meniscus on both sides. Dr. Ove, was professional when I saw him prior to the surgery. I called withing twenty four hours to say I had extensive pain. I was told I may have aclot but unless there was swelling probably not. I had several more incidents with the pain excruciating. Called and again was told it was not a clot. Long story short after complaining to the thereapist he suggested I seek out a sonogram. I waited until the third appt with Dr. Ove. The previous two appts he just didn't take me seriously, this time I told him emphatically something was wrong , seriously wrong, he sent me for a songram. I left hte office and went directly to the office and had the test done. Clot was found, but Dr. did not call me, I had to cal him to find out, I should go see my family Dr. Would I go back to Dr. OVE?? No way! I am going to seek another opinion as I can't walk and if I try to turn too quickly I fall down.

June 22nd, 2012
Unpleasant
I saw dr. ove for a shoulder/back problem. he never once examined me. he ordered radiology tests and walked into the room and told me my diagnosis. he did not explain anything to me. I felt very rushed in the exam room and do not want to see him again.

June 30th, 2010
My experience was great. I was in a lot of pain, he put me at ease and provided detail information on next steps.Dr. Ove held my hand (smile) through it all. I had my surgery a over a year ago. My recovery was great and this year on May 1 and 2 I participated in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I walked 26 miles over the days. No knee pain (feet hurt) I would recommend him highly based on his professionalism, patience and straight up approach.

February 24th, 2009
I've been seeing Dr. Ove for years for various sports and age related issues. He is fantastic.