A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chan practice?
- Dr. Peter Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chan practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.