A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chan practice?
- Dr. Peter Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chan practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.