A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chau, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Chau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Pingsum Chau MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chau practice?
- Dr. Peter Chau has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chau practices Emergency Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Emergency Physicians.