A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Greco is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Greco MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Greco practice?
- Dr. Peter Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Greco practices Dermatology near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Dermatologists.