Dr. Peter Sun MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
A very grateful mommy
Recently my son underwent surgery ( Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy) Since the operation,recovery has been smooth. My family and I are very grateful for Dr.Sun as well as his team for what he was able to do for our little guy. #Blessed

March 28th, 2016
In 2010 I was diagnosed with a brain AVM. I was 13 years old and would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Sun. I am so lucky and thankful to Dr. Sun and all of the staff members who helped me in the toughest moments of my life. Because of the successful surgery I am now able to live a normal, healthy life that I thought I would never be able to have.

December 25th, 2015
Dr. Sun is amazing. He has taken care of our son since he was 3 months old when he was diagnosed with craniosyastosis. He always took extra time to make sure we had all the facts and support we needed.

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Sun operated on both my twins (on the same day!) for Metopic Craniosynostosis. From diagnosis, to surgery and through follow up he was amazing. Caring, honest, patient and most importantly a fantastic surgeon. My twins had an endoscopic technique and we have had excellent results. They have a much smaller scar than the traditional method of correcting this and recovered very quickly. It was extremely scary to hand over two tiny infants for skull surgery but Dr. Sun and his team eased our fears and concerns every step of the way. We can not thank this man enough. Wonderful doctor and human being.

July 21st, 2015
I trust this man implicitly. Very caring, and patient, wonderful pediatric neurosurgeon.

June 3rd, 2015
Most Amazing and Caring Doctor and Staff
Dr. Sun and his staff are amazing. They made us feel comfortable and answered all questions thoroughly. The surgery to remove a skull tumor from my 6 month old went smooth. There are no visible scars! He cut behind her hairline, as opposed to on the forehead or in the eyebrow. The surgery was quick and my daughter was home the same day and back to herself by the evening. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sun and his staff.

June 20th, 2014
Brain tumor surgery
I want to thank Dr. Sun for saving my life when I was 8 years old. I had a tumor in my head and I was about to die but I didn't because I was in the hands of a great doctor. Lucky the tumor was benign. Now I'm 17 years old living a happy life with my love ones thanks to him. Dr. Sun you deserve everything because you have saved and keep saving too many life's and we are really thankful. I'll always remember you and soon I hope to visit you.

June 10th, 2014
Saved my daughters life
If it were not for Dr Sun, my daughter would not be alive today. 11+ yrs ago he removed a GBM tumor ......the most aggressive and deadliest of all tu ...

March 22nd, 2014
Tetheard spinal cord
The most memorable time we had with Dr. Peter Sun was when he personally called us and asked to see us regarding our daughters syndrome. I would surely recommend dr. Peter Sun to a friend because we can honestly say we trust him with our daughters life. He is dedicated and a gentle doctor.

June 25th, 2013
Dentist
Dr Sun did two staged surgeries of my 2 years old son in march2013, the first surgery was about 9 hrs and the 2nd one took about more than 16 hrs. He is really a magical surgeon,removed whole of tumor about 8 cm without any neurological deficit. I am highly impressed by his dedication to his profession. I came from Pakistan and he accommodated my son immediately for the surgery. He is really a sympathetic human being as well. A lot of prays for this great man.

May 5th, 2013
Dr. Sun is an amazing doctor our son was diagnosed with hydrocephalus at a month old. We were airlifted to Oakland and admitted to Oakland children's, he eased our fears and answered all of our questions in his office one on one instead of in the hectic nicu. He truly cares about his patients and their families. His staff is wonderful!

January 24th, 2013