Learn more about Dr. Peter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul White MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. White practice?
- Dr. Peter White has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter White practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.