A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul White MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. White practice?
- Dr. Peter White has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter White practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.