Dr. Peter Palermo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Palermo?

Do more homework on selecting a group!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Pretty poor customer service on getting through to Dr. Do not take calls after closing, only if you want to change or cancel an appt. Nothing more. Seems like when I do go to office there is always new nurse or LPN's working the halls. Never dedicated employees who stay around awhile....I wonder why? And when you are in the office, you get the feeling that your nothing but a number on the 'Head Count" for the day...(how many did I see today? Let's rush it a little more so my numbers look good for the month)......I have been telling the doc about symptoms as we are exiting the exam room and walking to the front desk area. Never have had my primary care call back and speak to me in the eight yrs I have been going to this group. Not once! Course I can't comment on all the doc's in this practice because I basically have only seen two...and it applies to the primary care only.....the doc., a specialist was more consumer friendly.

Very disappointed. Would not see again

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I was very dissatisfied with my visit to see Palermo. I felt that that he was very short with me and had a very poor bed side manner. I felt like I was getting grilled like in a lawyer's office because of the medical decisions that a previous doctor had made. Otherwise the front desk staff and the nurses are very helpful and wonderful to work with.

Posted on April 18th, 2017