A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Panzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Panzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Panzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Barry Panzer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Panzer practice?
- Dr. Peter Panzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Panzer practices Dermatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Dermatologists.