Dr. Peter Pappas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 30th, 2016
Don't believe his lies
Because of him I will never be the same, because of his actions I had to have 3 more surgeries just to fix me from what he did!! Please please don't go through with it he promised me this was a simple surgery. I can honestly say that it was the biggest mistake of my life!

April 1st, 2016
Don't use him!!!
I would give 0 stars if abaible ! The man has been asked to leave by several hospitals. I wish I would have know ten that before the 4 surgery a he did. Now getting second opinion and he refuses to release my records!

March 9th, 2016
Horrible doctor
I had one appointment with him. I agree with previous patients his waiting room is like a slaughter house where he herds his patients through. He treated me absolutely horrible, I was so shocked. He was aggressive, unkind and demeaning. I suggest you run from this guy. There are plenty of Doctors much better qualified than this person that will treat you like a human being.

April 20th, 2015
He has done several surgeries after I was injured and no one else would fix me as I was that bad...I cannot say enough about this excellent surgen!

December 6th, 2013
Poor service
I had poor service through this doctor. He herds people through like cattle. He is known to use risky practices and had been banned from so many hospitals that he had to build his own in house surgery center. After neck surgery he left me in hospital without a visit or phone call for three days. I noticed him on my out of the hosp and he casually asked me how I was doing as he continued to walk away. After complications, my primary care dr forced him to see me, I traveled 2 hours to his office and he didn't show and I had to see someone else. He has no accountability. AND he didn't tell me he was going to cut my hip open to get a piece of bone from my hip to place in my neck. I don't trust him and I would never recommend him.

July 3rd, 2013
I recommend this doctor
I suddenly had back pain a few years ago I went to dr Pappas he ordered some tests and then explained what was going on. How he could fix it and what were my options. I could not bear the pain I wanted surgery I am now pain free for a one year I would highly recommend him

May 18th, 2013
Great caring doctor
I had back pain for years and I went to see Dr Pappas He took the time to explain what I had and what I needed. I had two level back surgery I have been pain free since then I would highly recommend him to anyone with back pain

April 18th, 2013
good md
I have going to dr pappas since2001 he has always been caring if rushed had 3 surgeries in 1 yr now 1 year later I am doing better with less&less pn and walking stronger I had back pain since 1982 with no relief and yes a long road back but for a dr pappas I would probably never have walked again

October 27th, 2012
Pain free
Saw dr Pappas for a year and he gave me injections. I do not need surgery. But if I do later on I will definitely go and see him. He earned my trust

August 13th, 2012
Run run
He operated on me left me in pain never checked on me called never called backer the office staff is nasty run run

November 18th, 2011
Richard
I had back surgery four months ago I am pain free since then. Best doc ever

October 20th, 2011
Andrea
Saw Dr Pappas for my mom. Very caring doctor. He spent time to listen and explain each concept so we understood. He treated her for her pain and now my mom is active again. We cannot be more thankful to dr Pappas.