A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Parker, Allergist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Parviz Parker MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Parker practice?
- Dr. Peter Parker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Parker practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.