Overall Review

2.9

November 18th, 2015
horrible experience
I don't recommend this doctor. He tried to sell useless vaccine for allergy. He said i have to get these vaccines for almost 2 years for twice a week. No one recommend this kind of treatment. I didn't like office staff behavior. Not friendly. Over charged me for skin test. I Wasted my money.

April 5th, 2012
quick and easy
I've had nose issues all my life. Always stuffed up, always allergic to something. I saw Doctor Parker and within minutes we found what I was allergic to. He prescribed me flonase and claritin and ive been great ever since.

April 5th, 2012
great doc
really professional, very nice and warm. I always feel comfortable with Dr. Parker

January 18th, 2012
caring allergist
Dr. Parker has been my allergist for quite some time. he gives me allergy shots once a month, ( I was very afraid of these at first), but he is very calming and kind, and I immediately felt at ease. He's a consummate professional and I'm glad I chose him, I'm definitely feeling better since the first time he's seen me. Also, I tend to m doctors with questions, and he is always there to take my phone call and to chat. Im a bit of a hypochondriac but Dr. Parker always makes me feel better !

October 5th, 2011
Great doctor
The doctor is great, and the treatment has been working. However, when you start your allegy treatment the front desk office staff gives you the shot. The office staff takes their time to call you up for a shot. Another thing I dont like is that they don't acknowledge you when you walk in the office.

August 2nd, 2011
very very incompetant. Just make ups diagnosis to charge yur insurance. DON'T GO THERE!!!!

June 17th, 2011
Very Very bad doctor. very shady and incompitant! just wants to charge you for his useless "vaccines" which never work. don't go there!!!!

May 18th, 2011
I total scam artist. All of his diagnosis are fake, just to make you pay for his "vaccinations." don't even think about going there!!

April 19th, 2011
horrible doctor
This is one of those shady places I should have just left! They wouldn't give me xray results, the help laughed at me, it was horrible. The doctor and his staff hung up on me - saying they didn't have time to talk and I'd have to come in. Trying to steal more money from me!

March 26th, 2011
I saw Dr parker for the allergy issue i have. I have to say the front desk secretery was very pleasent and professional. Dr parker took my history and listened to my problem. he asked alot of questions and ordered some test on me on the spot. he found out what was the cause of my allergy and after using the medication he prescribed i have to say i can breath now and i have seen two doctors before and none of them could help me as much. I recommend him he is great, pleasent and very professional.

July 20th, 2010
very impatient
impatient toward my 4 year old son and on top if it he didn't diagnose the problem. I went to another allergist and he diagnosed the problem within ten minutes. Plus they had us wait for over an hour. Absolute catastrophe

June 14th, 2010
Very Bad Dr and Facility!!!- Don't Go
This facility is just an Urgent Care. Dr is very rude and I believe the doctor he has no idea about allergies. He told us nobody knows about allergies and was actually didn't take any of our concerns seriously. We had to go for a second opinion with a real doctor. At one point he actually snapped at my kid for touching the stupid body chart on the wall. He was keep on trying to get rid of us immediately even though there are no other patients. He was also convincing us to let other people know about this urgent care. This place was more than a beauty spa than an urgent care. He also has don't know how to treat a woman patient as without even ask for permission he was freely handle a woman in a very shameful and degrading way. I bet there are lots of law suits under his table. So don't even think of going over there.