Dr. Peter Parviz Parker Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Peter Parviz Parker?

I will recommend to all patients with allergy , he is a great Doctor!

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor !

Posted on January 14th, 2017

horrible experience

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I don't recommend this doctor. He tried to sell useless vaccine for allergy. He said i have to get these vaccines for almost 2 years for twice a week. No one recommend this kind of treatment. I didn't like office staff behavior. Not friendly. Over charged me for skin test. I Wasted my money.

quick and easy

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I've had nose issues all my life. Always stuffed up, always allergic to something. I saw Doctor Parker and within minutes we found what I was allergic to. He prescribed me flonase and claritin and ive been great ever since.

great doc

Posted on April 5th, 2012

really professional, very nice and warm. I always feel comfortable with Dr. Parker

caring allergist

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Parker has been my allergist for quite some time. he gives me allergy shots once a month, ( I was very afraid of these at first), but he is very calming and kind, and I immediately felt at ease. He's a consummate professional and I'm glad I chose him, I'm definitely feeling better since the first time he's seen me. Also, I tend to m doctors with questions, and he is always there to take my phone call and to chat. Im a bit of a hypochondriac but Dr. Parker always makes me feel better !

Great doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2011

The doctor is great, and the treatment has been working. However, when you start your allegy treatment the front desk office staff gives you the shot. The office staff takes their time to call you up for a shot. Another thing I dont like is that they don't acknowledge you when you walk in the office.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

very very incompetant. Just make ups diagnosis to charge yur insurance. DON'T GO THERE!!!!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Very Very bad doctor. very shady and incompitant! just wants to charge you for his useless "vaccines" which never work. don't go there!!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I total scam artist. All of his diagnosis are fake, just to make you pay for his "vaccinations." don't even think about going there!!

horrible doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2011

This is one of those shady places I should have just left! They wouldn't give me xray results, the help laughed at me, it was horrible. The doctor and his staff hung up on me - saying they didn't have time to talk and I'd have to come in. Trying to steal more money from me!

Posted on March 26th, 2011

I saw Dr parker for the allergy issue i have. I have to say the front desk secretery was very pleasent and professional. Dr parker took my history and listened to my problem. he asked alot of questions and ordered some test on me on the spot. he found out what was the cause of my allergy and after using the medication he prescribed i have to say i can breath now and i have seen two doctors before and none of them could help me as much. I recommend him he is great, pleasent and very professional.