A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pashley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pashley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Pashley DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Pashley practice?
- Dr. Peter Pashley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pashley practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Marine City, MI.
See Flint Internists.