A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pashley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pashley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Pashley practice?
Dr. Peter Pashley practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Marine City, MI.
See Flint Internists.