A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pasley, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pasley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasley graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Pasley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mac Pherson Pasley MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Pasley practice?
- Dr. Peter Pasley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pasley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Pediatricians.