A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Passamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Passamani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passamani
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Passamani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passamani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Passamani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Passamani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Passamani practice?
- Dr. Peter Passamani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Passamani practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.