A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Passamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Passamani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passamani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Passamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Passamani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passamani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Passamani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Passamani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Passamani practice?
- Dr. Peter Passamani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Passamani practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.