Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
734-936-5730
Locations and availability (6)

by dion jordon on May 20th, 2013

Dr.Passamani is a great ENT and is very good with patitions and has great bedside manners and follows up after visits.One more thing i like about DR passamani is he can diagnosis you ear very well.

|  Excellent surgeon, excellent human being  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Passamani is a fabulous surgeon. He uses surgifoam instead of cauterization for tonsillectomies and the recovery is so much easier, faster, and less painful that way. He is also a wonderful person who clearly cares very much about his patients and takes the time to really listen and answer questions. I would give him more than 4 stars if I could. He has my highest recommendation.

|  Absolutely obnoxious!!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Passamani may be a good surgeon from previous reviews that I have read, however, he is really burnt out and may have an anger management problem when it comes to seeing patients in clinic. My 2-year=old son was being evaluated for an ear deformity and first seen by the PA. Since she "cleaned out" his ears, he was reluctant to sit on the chair to be examined by Dr. Passamani. Dr. Passamani was impatient and sarcastically told him "Life is tough. Get on the chair!" I couldn't believe it! Since this week happened to be patient survey week in the ENT clinic at the University of Michigan, Dr. Passamani's tone immediately changed when he saw the survey that I had partially filled out on the counter. Nevertheless, that's all I needed to decide that this was not the person who was going to operate on my son! The rest of the staff were excellent. I had no problem getting an appt. and the wait time was short, but that may be because no one wants to see him (I was told that I was one of only 3 patients he had scheduled the entire morning!) As you can guess I will NOT be following up with this doctor in the future, so BEWARE!

Aug 12th, 2010

He was the doctor who diagnosed my problem and was the suregon who operated on my nose. He kept his promise and told the truth about the entire procedure. AMAZING Doctor

Jul 24th, 2009

I wanted to thank you for all you have done for my family and I. You had worked on my son back in 1999 ( Brendon James Lupo). He had cleft lip / palate. Thank you once again.Lupo Family