Dr. Peter Passamani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2017
Excellent, Caring Doctor
Doctor Passamani could not have been more professional and caring, understanding physician. He took his time and spoke to me like he knew me. He made me feel at ease and explained everything to me. I am so glad to have him as my Doctor. He had my highest level of confidence.

March 3rd, 2016
Don't bother with him (useless!!)
My theee year old was seeing him and he kept pushing us under the rug and making empty promises about helping my daughter feel better. He is insensitive and clearly has no children himself, and zero information on Fiberal seizures. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the last doctor around. Absolute waste of time and money all while my daughter continued to get sick!!

May 20th, 2013
Dr.Passamani is a great ENT and is very good with patitions and has great bedside manners and follows up after visits.One more thing i like about DR passamani is he can diagnosis you ear very well.

April 27th, 2012
Excellent surgeon, excellent human being
Dr. Passamani is a fabulous surgeon. He uses surgifoam instead of cauterization for tonsillectomies and the recovery is so much easier, faster, and less painful that way. He is also a wonderful person who clearly cares very much about his patients and takes the time to really listen and answer questions. I would give him more than 4 stars if I could. He has my highest recommendation.

November 23rd, 2011
Absolutely obnoxious!!
Dr. Passamani may be a good surgeon from previous reviews that I have read, however, he is really burnt out and may have an anger management problem when it comes to seeing patients in clinic. My 2-year=old son was being evaluated for an ear deformity and first seen by the PA. Since she "cleaned out" his ears, he was reluctant to sit on the chair to be examined by Dr. Passamani. Dr. Passamani was impatient and sarcastically told him "Life is tough. Get on the chair!" I couldn't believe it! Since this week happened to be patient survey week in the ENT clinic at the University of Michigan, Dr. Passamani's tone immediately changed when he saw the survey that I had partially filled out on the counter. Nevertheless, that's all I needed to decide that this was not the person who was going to operate on my son! The rest of the staff were excellent. I had no problem getting an appt. and the wait time was short, but that may be because no one wants to see him (I was told that I was one of only 3 patients he had scheduled the entire morning!) As you can guess I will NOT be following up with this doctor in the future, so BEWARE!

August 13th, 2010
He was the doctor who diagnosed my problem and was the suregon who operated on my nose. He kept his promise and told the truth about the entire procedure. AMAZING Doctor

May 30th, 2017