A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Passias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Passias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passias
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Passias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passias graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Passias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gust Passias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Passias practice?
- Dr. Peter Passias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Passias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Westbury Orthopedic Surgeons.