Dr. Peter Pavlina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 26th, 2016
He saved my life! After a procedure my dr. acted like what went wrong was no big deal. Without Pavlina being there I may not have made it home before dropping dead. Thank you so much doc.!!

December 13th, 2014
Was transported from Hamilton Ohio to Kettering Medical Center. I had a serious of surgeries including a double bypass. My experience with Dr. Pavlina's office and staff were amazing. The hospital staff again were amazing. Finally, a medical staff that cares for the patient and their families. To me the extra 40 mile drive to Kettering is worth the care you receive even though I have at least 13 within 30 miles of me. 4 or 5 within 15 miles. Not enough stars to properly rate.. Id give a 10 ++++++

October 14th, 2012
Lots of experience with doctors.......
If you are afraid of open heart surgery, talk to Dr. Pavalina. He may save your sanity as well as your life. I have a good deal of background dealing with doctors by way of working for them in surgery and in thier offices. It does not get any better than this physician for diagnosis, compassion, superb surgical skill..... there is just no place to stop the adjectives of praise for his abilities. He is the doctor every sick person prays for. He will get to the point, tell you the truth and fix a problem if it is fixable. We are fortunate to have him right here in town !

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Pavlina replaced my aortic valve replaced in 1994. There was no rating vehicle available then but I have referred 6 friends to him. If I had to do it all over again he would be the surgeon. I was absolutely blown away by his caring, compassion and truthfulness. He is top drawer.

March 30th, 2009
Great !
The Best !!!Enough said,I had aortic anueysema repaired by Saint Peter he truely saved my life !