A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Payne is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Payne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Payne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College Of Georgia Hos, Augusta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Payne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Payne practice?
- Dr. Peter Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Payne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.