A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pearlman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pearlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pearlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Delray Outpatient Surgery, Delray Beach, Fl
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Martin Pearlman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Peter Pearlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pearlman practices Ophthalmology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Ophthalmologists.