Dr. Peter Peff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Peff?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2012

Cambridge Family Health is a very clean and well-maintained facility. The nurses are fantastic (especially in the lab) and the front desk staff are also very courteous and helpful. I saw Dr. Peff on several occasions. I think for most situations, he would be an excellent MD. He is kind, very thorough, spends a large deal of time with each patient, and returns phone calls promptly. For my particular situation, Dr. Peff was not able to come up with a diagnosis. I had quite a few symptoms that were increasing rapidly. I generally do not go to doctors, so by the time I saw Dr. Peff, I had allowed the symptoms to progress for months. I was referred by Dr. Peff to a specialist in a field that only addressed one of the many symptoms I was having. The specialist was from a different office and was extremely condescending and unprofessional. It was a poor reflection on the Cambridge Family Health practice to refer people to this particular MD in my opinion. After continuing to decline after my visit to the specialist, I went to another MD where my initial suspicions were confirmed by both a clinical diagnosis and test results.