Learn more about Dr. Peter Pelikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pelikan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelikan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pelikan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelikan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pelikan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles David Pelikan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Pelikan practice?
- Dr. Peter Pelikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Pelikan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.