Learn more about Dr. Peter Pelikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pelikan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelikan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pelikan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pelikan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelikan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pelikan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles David Pelikan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Pelikan practice?
- Dr. Peter Pelikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Pelikan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.