Overall Review

April 10th, 2016
Excellent Dr
I've been seeing Dr Perry for 20 years. He has a lifetime of experience in dealing with women's health. I feel so comfortable and confident when I have an appt. with him. It's amazing how he remembers things that I have told him about my family, job, etc. He shows great thought and caring with his diagnosis. His great humanity is evident. He has a big heart and lots of empathy. (No I'm not a relative. I just can't give enough praise to this wonderful man.)

April 5th, 2015
He is the best on gun dr. In Florida.

February 17th, 2013
Does not respect patient wishes, does not listen.

January 11th, 2012
Not caring very impersonal
I would not recommend him to anyone.I only used him because he was on my insurance and local. He is very vague when you ask him advice . He always makes a thinking face and gives a half skewed answer. His nurse is professional and courteous . His front office staff is super lazy - forget about getting something faxed or sent somewhere.you will call 100 times to get the job done.also when calling it's hard to get a hold of anyone. If u use dr perry doesn't mean that he will be there for u when you need him for a medical question. Basically they r good enough if u have an uncomplicated textbook preg and never complain. Also the wait time avg in that office is over an hour and the waiting room is basically empty.I don't know what they do back there cause the dr never spends more than ten min with me?